Having trouble picking out which hand wraps and gloves combination you want? Want a surprise for yourself? Order our Mystery Beginner's Essential Bundle (with a 30% discount)!
The bare essentials to get you started in our Beginner's Bundle include our boxing gloves and hand wraps! Not sure how to choose the glove size for you? Read our glove guide here!
First is the most exciting part- the gloves! You'll need boxing gloves that suit your needs, whether that be sparring, bag work, etc. For example, if you want to tone your arms, go a little heavier with our 14oz gloves, but if you want to prioritize speed go for 10 or 12oz, which is lighter. For a more comprehensive guide on how to choose the right-sized gloves for you, head on over to our glove guide!
- Handcrafted using premium materials offering durable comfort, resisting cracks and rips; ideal for bag work and sparring
- Built-in outer and inner wrist support for added protection
- Adjusted sizing with a slimmer and more shallow fit for female hands to prevent floating fists
- Double velcro elastic strap closure ensures free adjustment, allowing for a custom fit and exceptional support for your wrists
- Anatomical curve and hand ergonomic for a natural fit
- Multi-layered foam to prepare you for higher impact with shock-absorption
- Made of cowhide leather
Then comes the fun part- the hand wraps! Hand wraps are necessary to protect all moveable bones and loose joints. They provide support to your fingers, knuckles, wrists, and hand by better-distributing force across your entire hand! The hand wraps are there as your base layer of protection :)
- 150” length provides the optimal length for the perfect fit on smaller hands
- Specially blended fabric allows for the perfect stretch
- Thumb loops ensure a secure attachment with a hook & loop closure
- Extra soft, semi-elastic breathable custom-blend fabric made with 70% cotton, 30% elastic material that is highly durable, breathable, and fast-drying
- Embossed logo
- Comes in a pair of 2
Return Policy: All discounted products are final sale.
Read about our boxing gloves' warranty here.
USA and Canadian orders are shipped by Canada Post and USPS. International orders are shipped with your local postal service. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 30 days (not including processing time) to arrive at their destination, but can take longer depending on the receiving province/state as well as certain months of the year. Please check with your local postal service for any potential delays.
We are not currently shipping to South Africa.
We are NOT responsible for addresses that are misspelled or contain missing information, please double check when checking out! We are also not responsible for stolen or lost packages after delivery.
We are NOT responsible for incorrect orders, if you selected the wrong size or color please email us as soon as possible as we cannot make any changes once the package is shipped. Please double check when checking out!
Shipments returned to KoStudio.co as undeliverable may charge additional shipping fees to resend.
Unfortunately as of now we do not cover shipping for exchanges or returns.
Tracking Updates will be emailed right away when packages are shipped out. Updates will start occurring ONLY when packages arrive in the destined country.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1) Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging between 3-7 days.
2) Shipping time: This refers to the time duration it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
This is the first pair of gloves I bought for myself and I absolutely love them 100% Best Buy this year so far!
These gloves are comfortable and fun! The others in my class were quite jealous! I’m very excited to continue to use these
Very happy with purchase, provides good wrist support.
Bought these as a Christmas Gift for my granddaughter. She tells me she loves the fat that they are made for women and the fit is perfect. Needless to say, she is in love with them.
I box 6 days a week at a mall dominated gym. These gloves have been a game changer in my skills. I’m able to catch better as well at throw due to them fitting my hands so well. Will definitely order another pair