Gear that looks as good as it performs. Whether you’re looking to do training, sparring, or tournament use, the KoStudio hand wraps are versatile and perfect to endure any kind of training. These hand wraps are incredibly soft, offer exceptional protection, and are more stretchy than the average pair of hand wraps. Our hand wraps ensure that all loose joints are secured with the perfect amount of wrist compression. The updated velcro closure helps secure the wrap and provides a more comfortable and protective fit for your wrists. Our logos are also now embossed on the hand wraps!
The KoStudio hand wraps are 150" long and are created to specifically help protect and secure your wrists, knuckles and any loose joints while training Muay Thai, Boxing, or MMA. Thumb loops and a hook and loop closure are included as part of the design for extended support. These are the perfect pair of hand wraps for fighters, both novice and professional.
- 150” length provides the optimal length for the perfect fit on smaller hands
- Specially blended fabric allows for the perfect stretch
- Thumb loops ensure a secure attachment with a hook & loop closure
- Extra soft, semi elastic breathable custom-blend fabric made with 70% cotton, 30% elastic material that is highly durable, breathable and fast drying
- Embossed logo
- Comes in pairs of 2
- One (1) pair of Seafoam hand wraps
- One (1) pair of Coral hand wraps
- One (1) pair of Cherry Blossom hand wraps
The material is perfect for boxing. Has the right about if stretch. I am absolutely in love with the design and get so many compliments!
Love the patterns on these wraps but a little disappointed with the quality. They’re stretchy which is nice, but I feel like they don’t stretch back to it’s original size so they easily become loose. The color also faded after a couple washes. However the length is perfect
I’m on strict keto diet
Awesome wraps for a beginner. Highly recommend checking the Instagram page for ways to use the wraps if you’re a beginner (like me)
Absolutely love these wraps, everyone at my boxing club loves them too!